Frandek International Consulting has a long history of Capacity Building Training within Organizations in the Public and Private Sectors at Local, National and International Levels especially in the area of cutting edge Institutional Strengthening, Training Delivery and Strategic Business Development.
Frandek International is in the forefront of facilitating organizational efficiency and effectiveness, through the support of organizations in the Public and Private Sectors; thereby positioning them for High Performance and Cost Effective Service Delivery. Our services come with a long standing experience of an established pool of consultants with significant local and international expertise, skills and knowledge in the area of Programme Curriculum Development and Organizational Capacity Building.
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting in human resources activities for personnel.
- Facilitate proper accounting in invoicing and filing of payments.
- Work with ICT to facilitate the functionality of necessary office equipment and maintenance.
- Facilitate and create a system for the preparation of expense records, file monthly VAT and Tax for FCL and her affiliate.
- Prepare reports and memos.
- Support organization of seminars, events and activities for FCL.
- Attending meetings and preparing reports in line with office procedures and policies.
- Facilitate the scheduling of appointments, maintaining events calendar and sending reminders.
- Maintain organizational lists/database in line with office procedures and policies.
- Carry out proper record keeping and ensure custody of documents as they relate to FCL matters.
- Support the preparation of proposals and policies as necessary.
- Facilitate the organization of Seminars/ Workshop for FCL.
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Administrator to Manage our Operational activities.
- Are you a Graduate of Business Management and Administration or related course and have a minimum of 6 Years’ experience in an Operational Role as an Office Manager and Administrator?
- Do you have experience on financial accounting and administration?
- Do you have the ability to manage and provide the necessary administrative skills to a fast-growing quality-driven team-building capacity?
- Are you able to provide the needed administrative effectiveness and efficiency to a fast-growing Consulting Company?
- Do you have good communication skills, initiative and creative working ethos?
- Do you possess good management and team-building skills? Then we need you.
22nd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the email