Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Job Position: Administrative (Store) Officer
Job Location: Kola Alagbado, Lagos
- The position holder is responsible for all store-related activities with reference to raw materials purchased and finished products from the production floor.
- The holder attends to all orders from internal and external clients and ensures that all delivery vans are promptly and accurately loaded.
- Supervises loading and transfer of finished products
- Supervises the issuance of raw materials from the store to all departments.
- Ensuring all stores are properly arranged and in good condition.
- Prepares weekly roster for the staff in the store department.
- Orientate and train staff on job responsibilities.
- Ensures all returns and replacements are treated and documented accordingly.
- Prepares space in the store for incoming raw materials.
- Initiate material request once the reorder level is reached.
- Follow-ups on materials not delivered.
- Prepare daily record of the opening stock for all products
- Prepare daily stock closing reports for both raw materials and finished
- Ensures log notes are filled all the time.
Job Location and Working Hours:
- The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30 am – 3pm on Saturdays.
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Business Management / Administration, Accounting, etc.
- Relevant certification and training in warehouse and inventory management (added advantage)
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment. He or she mustbe well-versed in all Microsoft programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
He/she must have:
- Ability to operate in ateam as a leader and follower
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments
- Ability to communicate above effectively and professionally
- Effective people supervision skills; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; be self-motivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside the department/ organization with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problems
- Sound numerical aptitude and reasoning
- Intermediate computer skills in MS suite
- Knowledge of ERP and relevant software
- 2 to 3 years experience as Store officer/supervisor in a manufacturing sector; FMCG.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.