HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department and provide professional HR services for small businesses for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff.
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The job holder is responsible for providing administrative support and the point of contact for all employees concerning admin-related issues.
- Ensuring all administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Preparing regular reports on budgets and expenses of the office.
- Ensuring that the corporate office is constantly in a conducive state for employees by making sure all requirements by way of tools, equipment, and consumables are available when needed; supervising the cleaning and maintenance of the building and the entire premises to the agreed company standards.
- Updating asset inventory by ensuring assets purchased by the company are properly labelled and documented in the asset inventory quarterly.
- Proactively functioning as an external liaison by resolving all issues that impact the corporate environment; answering queries by clients, service providers, and product suppliers.
- Providing administrative support in the onboarding of new hires and the offboarding of exited staff.
- Ensuring the effective management and maintenance of the company vehicles. Ensuring that the vehicles are serviced when due and timely renewal of vehicle documentation.
- Procurement of required equipment, tools, and consumables by the established procedure and ensuring the budget for these items are optimally utilized.
- Proper scheduling of all staff travels and accommodations.
- Organizing and scheduling in-house and external company events.
- Maintaining and updating the company databases; ensuring all employee information is properly documented on the time attendance management system (TAMS).
- Organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Timely escalation of issues that cannot be resolved to line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 -3 years of Administrative experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer or in a similar role.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Basic procurement skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.