Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited is an integrated agro-allied processing company that produces FMCG staple food products of cassava derivatives such as IfgreenVita flour, Fufu flour, and Garri. IFGREEN also processes cassava into industrial raw materials like HQCF (High-Quality Cassava Flour) and Food-Grade Starch.HQCF andPremium Quality Food-Grade Starchare raw materials for breweries, bakeries, beverage industries, paper manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers of adhesives, textile manufacturing companies, etc.
Job Position: Depot Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently looking for a Depot Administrative Officer with Accounting skills and very proficient in the use of Microsoft tools and others.
- The Depot is located in Jakande, Lekki and the preferred candidate should reside within Lekki/Jakande/Ajah Axis.
- To effectively and efficiently control all depot administration including purchasing, chargeable damages and stock control.
- Liaise closely with the Sales Executives and assist when required.
- Supervising all the activities at depot including on-loading, offloading, stock management, customer services.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the depot inside and outside from time to time.
- Ensuring maximum security of all company’s assets such as computer system and the products.
- Make requisition for stock based on approved request.
- Receive stocks from the head office and dispense to Sales Executives.
- Maintain proper records of stock within the depot.
- Carry out stocks reconciliation and balances.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with Sales Executive.
- Ensure checks are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformances in the depot.
- Document and circulate reports as required.
- Actively participate in conducting all necessary inventory of stock in the depot.
- Render all necessary report of all transactions regularly to the head office.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration or other numerate disciplines.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Must have accounting skills and knowledge.
- Must have inventory knowledge.
- Must be knowledgeable with depot administration activities.
- Candidate is expected to be energetic and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word etc.).
- He/she should have an eye for details.
- Candidates must reside within Lekki/Jakande/Ajah Axis.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate will work from Monday (8am-5pm) and Saturday (9am-5pm).