Kontz Engineering Limited operates as an innovative player in the automated security spectrum having a formidable alliance with the world’s leading security products manufacturers. Our products and services have been installed in more than 300 locations within and outside the shores of Nigeria, with businesses including banking, oil and gas, aviation, telecommunications, military, constructions, and health.
- Job Position: Administrative Officer
- Job Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets), and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has a working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
- Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist and support the accounts department in financial operations.
- Assist and support processing payroll records.
- Ensure timely completion of financial and other administrative audits.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for the management team.
- Manage databases and document processes and systems implement.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration and higher qualifications.
N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
19th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.