MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices, and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance, and price aspirations of our customers while reducing maintenance and support requirements to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this caliber of employees, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, and efficient candidate to join our growing organization:
- Job Position: Administrative Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets), and organizing company records.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Participate in monthly/annual tax filing for the company
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years of work experience.
22nd January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and applications submitted later than the closing date above will not be considered.