SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily. SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Banks across Nigeria and Africa with plans to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases.
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed.
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
Qualifications and Criteria
- OND / HND in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-2 years of experience for entry-level positions.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients and vendors.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
- Candidate must not be older than 27 years as at last birthday.
- Must be a MALE.
- N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.