Hermes Oil is a subsidiary of Gasland Nigeria Limited, one of the largest indigenous companies in the LPG sector of the oil and gas industry with over 25 years experience, over 40 locations nationwide and over 250,000,000 liters sold yearly directly to consumers through her retail & distribution network. Hermes Oil is an energy and logistics company, with expertise focusing on haulage of petroleum products, bulk supply and distribution, retail, safety practices and PPE supply, petroleum station and LPG plant infrastructure design, construction, and operations. Our clients include a number of high-profile industrial companies in the West African region.
Job Position: Administrative Officer / HR Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Create reports for senior management
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Help to organize and coordinate company’s team bonding events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years proven working experience as an admin officer.
15th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.