Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones.
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Ensuring the facilities always remain in an optimal condition, thereby providing a conducive environment for staff, employer, customers and vendors to perform their duties and contribute to revenue generation.
- The role holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to all departments of the company to enhance smooth company operations.
- Ensuring reliability through efficient critical infrastructure management thereby enabling the smooth running of the operation and achievement of organizational goals.
- Scheduling and carrying out both routine maintenance and proactive maintenance of assets throughout the facilities thereby extending their lifecycles, minimizing the occurrence of breakdowns and reducing lost time.
- Keeping accurate equipment’s maintenance metrics, thereby setting the benchmark for building and modifying processes, planning future decisions, and improving operations.
- Periodically carrying out a risk assessment of the facility to identify risk and eliminate risk by applying safety controls thereby ensuring safety within the facility
- Measuring space utilization and occupancy to ensure accurate data-backed decisions about workplace management. This helps to manage costs and to ensure that certain areas are not oversaturated with activity thereby preventing workplace friction.
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well beings of others.
- Ensuring Incidents are immediately reported, prioritized and responded to in order to protect the health and safety of employees and encourage good safety culture in the organization
- Ensuring energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness through adequate metrics monitoring and implementation of insight obtained.
- Carry out daily facility inspections to ensure the quality of work and adherence to the set standards and provide expert advice to the team to achieve department deliverables.
- Prepare repair, replacement, refurbishment cost estimate, proposal and follow-up with management for approval to ensure timely delivery.
- Efficiently managing, and supervising multi-disciplinary teams of vendors including cleaning, maintenance, and security to support the organizational overall goals.
- Managing and implementing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and safety standards thereby avoiding revenue leakage through fines.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments and ensuring cost reductions and timely completion.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations about assets.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as an Admin Officer in a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of any of the fleet management software will be an added advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Computer literacy especially good working
- knowledge of Word and Excel.
26th May 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email subject