Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people.
Job Position: Church Administrative Secretary
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are seeking an energetic and capable administrative secretary to assist us with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
- To ensure success as an administrative secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
- Outstanding administrative secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- High School Diploma or B.Sc.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
13th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.