Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Position: Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and financial tasks to support the Administrative Management Team.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent math and computational ability, good time management skills, and excellent verbal and written skills.
- You must possess good critical thinking and analytical skills, pay attention to detail, and understand and execute complex instructions and tasks. An understanding of accounting principles and familiarity with local tax law is a bonus.
- Managing petty cash logs, balances, payments
- Banking and bank payment platforms
- Maintaining accounting records, procedures, and general administration
- Handle staff NSITF payments
- Payroll management, pension, and PAYE payments
- WHT records, payments etc.
- Stationary/office inventory and purchases
- Managing Insurance premiums and claims
- Office-related utility monitoring and management
- Managing official/government Permits/licenses
- Other General financial/administrative tasks
- Support other departments where necessary
- Administrative/Financial Correspondence
- A University Degree in a relevant field with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications offer added advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel and proficiency in working with online platforms.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent math and computational ability.
- Ability to apply strategic thought processes to complex challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
21st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.