Greensprings School was established in January 1985. As a result of our rich curriculum and the excellent academic performance of our students over the years, our school has become one of the most sought-after international schools in Lagos and all over Nigeria. At Greensprings, we understand how boys and girls grow and learn. Therefore, we use a modern curriculum that makes learning easy for our students. Furthermore, all our teachers are certified, and our classes are equipped with state-of-art learning facilities.
Job Position: Admissions Officer
Job Location: Ajah-Lekki, Lagos
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a First Degree
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of related experience in an educational setting.
- IT skills with knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and database skills are essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Good literacy skills to prepare correspondence and maintain records to a high standard.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills at all levels.
- Have a proactive approach to work; have personal integrity and the drive to do what is best for the students and the school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Admissions Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Preference would be given to candidates residing within the Ajah – Epe Corridor.