Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal investments. We develop, manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
Job Position: Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Specifying storage, labelling, and packaging requirements.
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licence and licence renewals.
- Monitor and set timelines for license variations and renewal approvals.
- Work with specialized ERP.
- Write clear, accessible product labels and patient information leaflets.
- Provide Regulatory advice throughout the development of a new product.
- Undertake and supervise regulatory inspections.
- Ensure proper documentation of regulatory guidelines
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness in the factory.
- Ensure good Laboratory practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in same like industry and developing good relationships with the regulator.
- Analytical skills and problem -solving skills.
- Tome management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Integrity and a professional approach to work.
18th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online