Leverage Seeds Limited is an indigenous seed company helping farmers maximize their profit through provision of genetically pure seeds of improved crop varieties, affordable fertilizers and agrochemicals, as well as guide farmers on Good Agronomic Practices for bumper harvest.
Job Position: Agronomist
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Preparation of workplans and budgets for annual seed production activities (out-growers), seed quality testing of available seeds stock and scheduling of restocking of seeds based on results of quality parameters.
- Coordination of seed processing activities and warehousing
- Conduct and management of field trials and seed production activities
- Data collection, analysis, and presentation of results to scientific community
- Conduct of laboratory tests on soil, seed, and crop samples
- Establishment of seed and vegetable production fields
- Establishment of demonstration plots for training of farmers on good agronomic practices
- Development of quick production guide for crops such tomatoes, cucumber, maize, soybean, rice, and yam.
- Training and supervision of general staff
- Preparation of budget, technical reports, and financial reporting on project activities
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- M.Sc in Agriculture with at least 2 years of relevant experience or B.Sc in Agriculture or a related discipline with not less than 3 years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Experience in processing sesame, soya beans, ginger and tumeric will be an added advantage
30th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using “Agronomist – Oyo State at Leverage Seeds Limited” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.