Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Air System Mechanic (Cement Industry)
- Reference Id: DCT Obajana 008
- Job Location: Obajana, Kogi
- We are looking for a skilled Air System Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming for maximum reliability and functionality.
- An excellent Air System Mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in the complex mechanical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
- Inspect vehicle Air System to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine Air System maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace Air System Device when the need arises.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Proven experience as Air System Mechanic.
- Excellent knowledge of Air System components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of an apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online