A Proprietary Investment company in the Healthcare Value Chain is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Identify, recommend and explore opportunities across the Healthcare Value Chain
- Identify new growth opportunities, access market conditions and advise management accordingly.
- Keep abreast with development in the healthcare value chain space across the globe and put together the information / data.
- Develop and manage a robust healthcare investment portfolio that is viable to meet the short- and medium-term objective of the company and support invested interests technically and commercially to mutually guarantee returns.
- Identify synergies, partnerships / affiliations, with foreign and domestic institutions, both on the market side as well as the funding side.
- Identify targeted partnership agreements with Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) to gain access to deal flow. Capital and expertise.
- Identify relevant industry associations, trade groups both local and foreign for the company.
- Create and maintain relationships with internal & external advisors who can provide additional leverage on transactions.
- Academic: A Degree either in the Laboratory Sciences or Social Sciences.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience either in Healthcare Practice in (Investment, Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity)
- Not more than 27 years
- Strong understanding of Nigerian Healthcare value chain
- Strong understanding of Nigerian financial markets, systems and products
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication & presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.