First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone, and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Analyst, Automated Testing
Job Identification: 613
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of software and infrastructure to ensure they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Engage in all test phases – unit, system, integration, and functional testing & acceptance
- Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Work with Senior Analyst, Automated Testing to test and analyze each component/phase of the systems development life cycle
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
- Work with project managers to plan, manage and track quality test plan
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, manual test scripts, automated test scripts, and testing control sheets
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT-related discipline
- Certification in ISTQB – Certified Tester Foundation Level will be an added advantage
- Minimum of one-year post-NYSC experience.
23rd July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online