Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Position: KYC Analyst, Shared Services
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Analyze customers’ business type/ sector to determine the required KYC information using the organization’s regulatory requirements for Nigeria.
- Update the organization’s policies and KYC requirements across all business sectors as it relates to Nigeria’s regulatory requirements. Liaising with the compliance officers for the regions to stay abreast of new regulations.
- Perform identity/ business screening using the various verification platforms provided by management & external reliable government/ private verification portals/links (for industries /MDAs requiring licenses).
- Ensure complete and accurate KYC Due Diligence for new onboarding and recertification of existing merchants in a timely manner.
- Review and verify relevant risk factors in documents presented by merchants at onboarding. Ability to spot red flags at on- boarding.
- Perform on- boarding testing for merchants’ websites and business processes.
- Critically analyze data received from customers, perform necessary checks, and liaise with the Relationship Manager / Customer service team for further documents, information, and confirmation.
- Prompt Remediation of exceptions from automated KYC verification process.
- Quarterly training of the internal stakeholders on the automation verification process, highlighting the challenges and enhancement to the platform.
- Innovation -Responsible for liaising with storytelling, product and compliance engineering team on enhancement, new innovations, and automation process to the dashboard- to ensure seamless on- boarding for customers.
- Attend important meetings with high-net-worth merchants to provide advice for on- boarding requirements.
- Staying abreast of technology, new businesses to recognize compliance trends and AML flags.
Required Competency and skillset to be a Waver:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in a related field.
- 2 – 3 years post graduate experience in KYC review /Compliance/ auditing functions.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards.
- High attention to details and prompt escalation of red flags.
- Ability to identify risk during on- boarding and for existing merchants.
- Good knowledge of the financial services / fintech industry.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online