eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: Android Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking a dedicated full-time Android developer to join our company. You will collaborate as part of a team of developers to work on creating and maintaining Android apps.
- As an Android developer, you will need to be familiar with the Android ecosystem and mobile app development, including familiarity with popular app frameworks and software development best practices.
- Your duties will include maintaining existing codebases, including bug fixing, and creating apps from scratch as part of a team while following all coding guidelines and industry best practices.
- Designing and developing apps for the Android ecosystem
- Creating tests for code to ensure robustness and performance
- Working with external software libraries and APIs Working with designers to turn design templates into working apps
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year using Java/Flutter in mobile application development.
- Proficiency with Android Studio and Android SDK tools
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with mobile applications and development, including the use of hardware such as accelerometers, cameras, and gyroscopes
- Comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team and with code written by others, including bug fixing, and refactoring legacy code.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills, good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
20th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position is available for fulltime, remote or hybrid.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.