Traction Apps – We believe that all businesses should be provided with the right environment to grow their business. We are the growth partner of choice for emerging markets and we will walk with you through your business journey from ideation to building a global legacy. From ideation, and startup to scale, we will be there to support your growth. Our vision is to be the leading financial services and business partner for small businesses. We want to be the engine that helps small businesses to survive and thrive.
Job Position: Android Engineer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (Remote)
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system.
- Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, you will pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and working on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile
19th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.