Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: Anesthetic Nurse
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and Illnesses: organize first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Maintain accurate Medical records, reports and statistics, and ‘the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advice as far as is practicable on the control arid eradication of hazards.
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in similar field of study; work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria and must in addition, possess a valid license.
- Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on MS Word and MS Excel packages.
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Preventive health care.
- Emergency response skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online