Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Position: Application Group Specialist
Job Location: Agbara Factory, Agbara – Ogun
We are currently looking for an Application Group Specialist to provide expertise and support to the factory within the framework given by the CTAG and in line with local and business priorities:
- Introduce New (IN):
- Renovate & customize products.
- Support ideation & Consumer Insight work.
- Provide expert support during Industrialization.
- Operate Existing (OE):
- Support implementation of Manufacturing Standards
- Implement Category Competencies into the factory.
- Provide Expert Support.
- Perform local recipe and material management activities for the category and factory function.
IN: Renovates and Customizes Products:
- Customize and localize recipe and packaging design, detail raw materials and packaging specifications.
- Leads Renovation and Customization projects (including renovation for cost improvement) and identifies optimization opportunities.
- Collects Manufacturing feedback on design to be provided to TCU/CTAG after each deployment.
- Performs or supports local Raw Material & Packaging Materials Harmonization.
IN: Provides expert support during Industrialization:
- Supports the “Deploy” of new products and technologies aligned with business priorities.
- Provides technical expertise and local business insight to project team.
- Ensures deliverables and approvals according to Idea-to-Launch flow.
OE: Deploys standards into factory:
- Supports implementation of manufacturing standards with expertise
- Collects feedback to be provided to the TCU/CTAG regarding standard effectiveness (adherence and results)
- Identifies opportunities for standardization in the factories.
OE: Category Competency building in the supported Factory:
- Performs product and process competency building for the Factory team.
- Provides feedback to TCU/CTAG on the competency building training material.
- Supports knowledge transfer between AG and the R&D community.
- Contributes actively to the product and process specialist network in the category.
OE: Provides Expert Support to the Factory team:
- Provides first line expert support to the Factory.
- Participates in improvement activities and projects (e.g. Process optimization Team, Performance Acceleration Team) or locally governed cost improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Food Science / Technology or related Sciences.
- Experience in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control and Production.
- Operational experience in Innovation & Renovation
- Food industry experience in one or multiple categories of products
- Project Management experience
- Proven track record in delivering results by working with cross-functional teams.
- Interesting and challenging work in a global organization – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG
- Possibility to work with a dynamic team of professionals and leaders.
- Possibility to work on challenging projects.
- A work environment that promotes respect, professionalism, and professional growth opportunities
- Possibility of personal development & career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online