Zaika Foods offers high quality product platforms and ready-to-use ingredients to help you be more successful in the marketplace. We are watching the trends in West Africa to better serve you with custom and proprietary products that balance your need for high quality and cost efficiency. Included in our product platforms are solutions for ‘Spices, Seasoning, Marinades, Sauces, Breading & Batter, Meat Solutions and Equipment & Services.
Job Position: Application Support Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Application Support Executive’s job is to conduct application training sessions of ZFL’s products at customers’ end and to conduct pre-sales demonstrations for potential customers to assist business growth/sales in the assigned area by:
- Visiting assigned customers to arrange and conduct application training sessions for their application team/chefs/cooks from time to time so that the correct application and quality of ZFL’s products are maintained.
- Handling on-site customers’ application complaints and challenges with ZFL’s products.
- Bringing in information of the customer’s / potential customers’ application methods and products used in their facility.
- Keeping in touch with the sales team and assist them to identify which products should be offered to the potential customer and conducting demonstrations if required.
- Making sure FIFO is maintained at the customer’s end.
- Being responsible to bring/generate purchase orders from all assigned customers for all ZFL products that customer is using in their operations.
- Preparing stock in trade check.
- Preparing and submitting assigned reports on a monthly basis.
- To achieve volume based sales targets. To ensure attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Business Head B2B.
- The role is responsible to achieve year and year incremental, profitable growth in sales revenue through effective account management using application support services.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity:
- To bring in new products awareness according to market requirements.
- To visit assigned customers & identifying the products they are using in market presently and all their market data including, quality, packaging, pricing & quantity.
- To compare the new products with our products.
- To learn how customers are using these products and how can we supply them.
- To find a new product gap in the market and recommending the company to develop those products.
- To ensure application support operations process execution as per defined operating procedures and any deviation need to documented and approved by Line Manager.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with senior management.
- Achieve sales targets as approved on a consistent monthly basis.
- Keeps well-informed of new product launches and ensure customers are on board.
- To prepare all assigned reports and submitting to Line manager on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Any Graduate (HND minimum). Master’s degree shall be an added advantage.
- Experience: minimum of 3 years in cooking in commercial kitchens.
- Should be well versed in cooking Nigerian cuisine and at least have good knowledge European, Chinese or any other cuisine.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Lagos, South West & Eastern parts of Nigeria.
- Should be equipped with a smart phone.
- Proficiency in Ms Office – Word, Excel, Power-Point.
- Strong Communicational Skills – Verbal & Written.
- Numerical Skills – to be good in basic Mathematics.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be considered as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.