Endlex Group of companies is a conglomerate of Endlex International Limited and Endlex Properties and Development Limited. Endlex group is an indigenous Nigerian company with devoted interest in Real Estate, Training, Equipment Hiring, Construction, etc. We are in the business of changing lives positively and we are passionate in solving Housing problems. We are duly registered with RC No: 1574991 with head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and have been in business over 10 years. We specialize in construction of building, land and property sales, we have estate scattered over Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Owerri and other major cities in Nigeria. We are positive to contribute immensely to the current and future vision of Housing deficit and engineering problem in Nigeria.
Job Position: Architect
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction.
- The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents, and managing project teams.
- You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
- To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies, and be an effective project manager. An outstanding Architect will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience of 5 years or more as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirement for the role.