FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves on working with clients who are ambitious and want to set defined goals and objectives.FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectations in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, Human Resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services, and corporate finance across all industries.
- Job Position: Architect
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes; millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections, and RCPs.
- Maintain/organize project files, schedules, and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site survey/measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Work with the entire team, in-office, and with outside consultants.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Proficient in architectural Systems and Knowledge.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc.).
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination.
- In-depth ability to read, develop and interpret architectural drawings.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically.
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required.
- Experience and interest in high-performance architectural design.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards, and Architectural Practices.
2nd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online