Pieach Limited was established in 1997. We are a 25-person firm of architects, interior designers, and supporting staff. Our award-winning firm is a full service Architectural and Interior Architectural design practice providing project planning, restorations, renovations, additions, and the design of new buildings for private and commercial residential units, educational, religious, and the hospitality industry. Pieach’s goal is to create flexible, useful and meaningful environments that respond to our client’s requirements and enhance the context in which a building is located.
Job Position: Architect
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a talented and experienced Architect to join our innovative team.
- The architect will be responsible for translating clients’ visions into inspiring architectural designs and providing leadership in all phases of the design and construction process.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic firm that is committed to pushing the boundaries of architectural creativity and innovation.
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Develop design concepts, sketches, and 3D models to visualize architectural ideas.
- Create detailed architectural drawings, plans, and specifications.
- Oversee and manage architectural projects from concept to completion.
- Ensure projects meet quality, sustainability, and safety standards.
- Provide innovative and cost-effective architectural solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, materials, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an architectural firm.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other architectural design software
- Strong design and conceptual skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Knowledge of local building codes and regulations in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork capabilities.
13th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you are the best fit for this position
- A portfolio of your previous architectural work, demonstrating your design skills and creativity.