Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent international engineering and project management consultancy firm. We have been working with clients to successfully deliver projects which contribute to improving living circumstances around the world for over 135 years. Our more than 6,000 colleagues, spread over 150 countries are committed to our promise to enhance society together.
Job Position: Architect
Job Location: Lagos (The job holder will be based preferably in Lagos, Nigeria and may be required to travel to other site locations within the country)
- We are currently seeking an Architect, experienced in manufacturing industry who will support our experienced team in Nigeria.
- HaskoningDHV Nigeria Limited is a very successful engineering & advisory group with a broad range of customers in consumer goods, pharma, energy and manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for the overall plan and design of architectural drawings.
- Plan layout of project
- Consult with Client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure
- Direct activities of engineers and junior architects engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Architectural discipline
- Experience level: Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD 3D, etc.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Member of the Architect Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) will be an added advantage.
Desired Behavioural Competencies:
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills.
- Good listener with great attention to details.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must be creative.
- Ability to design, plan, and supervise the construction of buildings with responsibility for its safety, usefulness, and aesthetics.
- Ability to design structures that satisfy clients’ needs while conforming to the laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Ability to create preliminary sketches of building structures including inside appearance, using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Ability to prepare more detailed plans showing all building components including internal and external services using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Ability to oversee and approve construction works as it progresses.
- Extensive knowledge of design and construction coupled with creative ability
- Ability to prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, and equipment estimated costs, and construction time.
- Knowledge and ability to work with International standards
- Experience in supervision under FIDIC or comparable works contracts
- Supervising finishing works, such as painting, tiling, partitioning. etc.
- Specific experience with Industrial projects (factories, warehouses, distribution halls and related).
- Experience with Master planning
- Experience with sustainable design and proven technology solutions
- Extensive knowledge of materials.
What We Offer You
- At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage.
- Our assessment and rewarding process will always be based on your personal competencies.
- You will receive a competitive salary, an excellent package of flexible terms of employment, and we offer a wide array of personal development courses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online