Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Electronics sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop detailed architectural plans, sketches, and 3D models to guide the production process.
- Lead on new product development (furniture) from concept development to prototype development.
- Ensure that designs comply with regulatory standards, safety guidelines, and quality specifications.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and design reviews to contribute fresh ideas and insights.
- Stay updated on emerging design trends, materials, and manufacturing techniques.
- Provide creative solutions and designs to meet or exceed client’s needs.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs, requirements, and budgetary limits
- Verify measurements and prepare the scope of work working in a team.
- Collaborate with sales support personnel to offer exceptional customer service.
- Provide kitchen design assistance at home and store.
- Schedule initial customer home visit as well as coordinate with the responsible project manager.
- Suggesting appropriate materials and finishes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as an architect or related field.
- Proven experience as an Architect with a focus on furniture design and manufacturing.
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of materials, ergonomics, and manufacturing processes related to furniture.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating aesthetically pleasing yet functional designs.
- The organization, time management, prioritizing, and ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
14th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.