ASL Designs Limited is an Architectural firm in Lagos that is involved in the design and build of residential, commercial buildings and warehouses across Lagos and other states in Nigeria.
Job Position: Architect / Project Manager
Location: Obalende, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating building designs and highly drawings by using specialist computer-aided designs (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new building and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the projects
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in the project team and management
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- A minimum of 5 years post-NYSC working experience in a related field/position.
- Design skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of building and construction
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Thinking and reasoning skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- AutoCAD, Revit, Lumion, 3Ds, 3D- max, sketch-up and photoshop
- Project management/supervision skills.
15th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.