Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high-rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job Position: Archivist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electric information storage technology
- Develop, arrange and describe archival collections in accordance with accepted standards and practices
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials
- Prepare archival records, such as document descriptions, to allow easy access to information
- Develop and implement procedures for the acquisition, processing, digitization, and preservation of archival materials
- Knowledge of available sources of archival materials.
- Degree in any related course
- 1-3 years of working experience as an Archivist.
- Highly IT-literate
- Knowledge of archival and preservation concepts, methodology, and techniques.
- Organizational Skill: Ability to file a lot of data and documents.
- N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
15th July 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.