The company currently has a robust clientele cutting across various sectors amongst which are Government Agencies and Parastatal, Banking and Investment, Multi-nationals, Military and Para-military, Clubs and Association, Manufacturing, Finance, and Regulatory Bodies, Aviation, Pharmaceuticals, Educational Institutions, Hospitality industry, various other corporate organizations in Nigeria, as well as numerous individuals. With a formidable reinsurance treaty in place with African Reinsurance Corporation, the company’s unique strength resides in the area of excellent design and effective management of tailored-made financial services. Capital Express Assurance is reckoned to be the fastest-growing life assurance company in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Area Manager – Life Assurance Agency Business
- Job Location: Abuja, Enugu
- Report to: Head Retail Business Sales (Lagos HQ)
The ideal candidate will build and develop aggressive, vibrant result-oriented life insurance agencies at our various locations, that meet qualitative and quantitative targets, in a profitable and sustainable manner, within given financial parameters.
Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. They should be comfortable creating financial plans and cross-checking work to ensure complete accuracy of the information and recruit agents to support their agencies.
- Achieves Premium Income set targets, manpower targets, and quantitative budget objectives for the Agency under his/her supervision.
- Leads and motivates Agency SalesForce in his area of responsibility to work with conviction and proper attitude removing any real or assumed barriers to achieve budgeted objectives.
- Directs, develops, and coaches Agency and Unit Managers to recruit and build a professional Full-Time Agency SalesForce.
- Proposes challenging budget objectives for Agencies assigned to him/her in the context of overall Company goals and implement the decided strategies and action plans, which will ensure their achievement.
- Applies the established management process to ensure effective implementation and follow up of Agency performance and identifies/implement new necessary initiatives/campaigns and corrective actions well in an advance. Regular contacts in the field with Agency/Unit Managers and the Agents are an essential part of this process.
- Applies the Company standards and procedures, which facilitate the effective, disciplined, and consistent functioning of the Agency structure. Ensures that his Agencies are in full compliance with Company directives.
- Ensures that the Agencies assigned to him/her provide high quality, reliable service to our customers during the initial sales process and throughout the life of each policy.
- Communicates to the Agencies under his supervision, the “Best Practices” and ensures their implementation
- Minimum of BSC. /HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 6-10 years in a Financial, Banking/Insurance Institutions.
- Life Agency Background will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Conceptual and Coordinating skills are desirable.
8th March 2021
How to Apply
All Applicant should send their CV to [email protected] within three weeks of this publication.
Note: Identify clearly on the subject of your application relevant position for your application and LOCATION. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (By email and phone call).