Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Area Sales Manager – Light Fittings
Job Locations: Isolo, Ilasamaja, Amuodofin / Festac, Mile 2, Lagos
- Planning and management of sales territories, achievement of targets based on profitable potential and effective sales territory management.
- To utilize all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyze, implement and control the opportunities within the territory.
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory.
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure a successful introduction of new products.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to the market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Allocating areas to a sales representative
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to the senior manager
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- HND / BSc, in Marketing, and another related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years in sales of Electrical light fittings.
- Areas to be covered (Amuwo Odofin / Festac,Ilasamaja, Mile 2, Isolo)
- Experience in the Electrical Industry is Preferred
- Experience in the sale of LED light products is an added advantage
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with and influencing other people
- Ability to consult and negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
10th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of the mail.