Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos / Ibadan, Oyo
- Develop overall business plan including sales strategies,cost reduction strategies and profit generations goals and execution plan.
- Collaborate with operations leaders to develop efficient and creative sales,marketing and customer service strategies for assigned stores.
- Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports, use historical data to project sales and determine profitability
- Manage cost drivers to ensure personnel costs,utilities and other Admin expenses within budget and driver on ROI
- Make recommendation on rewards for performing outlets and personnel
- Review Financial reports and customer satisfaction surveys to identify opportunities for improvement or changes in store operations
- Collaborate with supply chain to ensure that stores are fully stocked and inventory levels are adhered to.
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the operations of every store including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement and selling procedures.
- Experience: 6 years and above
- Required Industry experience: QSR & FMCG.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who are open to a 50/50 job mobility between Lagos and Ibadan, Oyo should apply.