Dexstorm Education is a modern Learning Management Platform, looking to drive its unique study model and help its users get best value.
Job Position: Artist Booking Manager
Employment Type: Contract
- Securing gigs and engagements for the artists.
- Checking venues for potential availability and dates when artists may perform.
- Maintaining a portfolio of the artist’s work, photos or media clippings.
- Negotiating deals, contracts, payment and other crucial information on behalf of the artist.
- Coordinating logistics to facilitate artist performance such as transportation, hotel reservations, transportation, performing equipment and meals.
- Scouting talent, identifying potential gigs, and negotiating details regarding scheduling
- and compensation.
- Helping increase bands’ exposure within the music industry.
- Work closely with the band to help members strategize about reaching their career goals.
- Locate and secure appropriate venues for musicians and entertainers to perform live.
- Contact film and industry professionals on behalf of artists to acquire suitable jobs for them.
Key Performance Indicators / Measures of Success
- Number and revenue generated from each gig secured for the artist.
Education and Training
- A University Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Ability to match the artist with appropriate venues and audiences.
- Knowledgeable of contract law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Dependable with strong work.
- Good grasp of sales.
- Strong networking skills.
- Passion for music and the arts.
- Can work well with artists.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should possess send their application Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.