JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
Job Position: Asset Assistant
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Responsible for all Fixed asset procedures and control.
- Transfer physically of assets (offices and house) as approved
- Inspection of household and making sure all household items are Tagged..
- Tagging of Assets for all branches within Lagos excluding outside branches.
- Receiving items newly acquired from procurement and proper checking
- Issuing of tools from store.
- Inventory of assets on quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a similar industry.
- Demonstrable proficiency in use of MS Office tools.
- Must possess solid knowledge of fixed Asset best practices and trends which support implementation of effective partnering.
- Candidates should reside in Lagos
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Problem solving
- Analytical Thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.