Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Position: Custodian, Asset
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Ensure the availability of a fully functional Automated Teller Machine (ATM) service to customers including the custody and balancing of ATM cash, processing of ATM deposits and handling of ATM computer reports.
- Ensure that laid-down instructions for handling and movement of treasury cash to and from tellers SBV are adhered to
- Ensure that current stock of blank forms received is recorded and signed for according to laid-down procedures
- Ensure that record keeping is carried out according to laid-down instructions for treasury cash, blank forms and safe custody items
- Ensure that swept deposits are correctly handled appropriately
- Ensure that all irregular items have been actioned before the end of the day
- Understand and manage the risks associated with the custody of ATM’s as well as the changes in the custody of assets through an effective system of controls.
- Minimum of First Degree
- MBA, ACCA, ACA, CIBN is an added advantage
- 1-2 years similar work experience
- Upholding Standards
- Team Working
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Attitude of Customer Experience
- Product Knowledge
- Cross and Up-Selling
- Records and Archive Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online