Leadway Assurance Company Limited was founded in 1970. Sir (Dr.) Hassan O. Odukale, (KJW, D.Sc., FCIIN).It has a chequered history of being a company with close attention to relationships, having started operations as a direct motor insurance company. Soon the relationship developed to a stage where it has established a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its current business from this source.
- Job Position: Assistant Branch Manager
- Job Code: 2100000V
- Job Location: Enugu
- Job: Commercial
- Schedule: Regular
- Shift: Standard
- Job Type: Full-time
Your job responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Sales of all company products
- Business Acquisition Management.
- Clients / Brokers Relationship Management.
- Deliverables Plan and evaluate the effectiveness of Branch Operation Plans with specific focus towards product availability, distribution, and activity management; Facilitate the business planning and implementation process for the business.
- Ensuring alignment of volume and market share objectives for the retail business – facilitate for products Monitor and evaluate achievement of sales against expectation
- Ensure cost efficiency in all aspects of Branch operations including fixed costs.
- Customer Relationship Management Interact regularly with the customers to ensure a committed and partnership-based relationship Review of selling arrangements to ensure adequate focus to the business.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospects database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix, and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and Leadway’s products.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor, and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Daily visitation to existing clients, brokers, banks, Insurance, and companies to solicit for patronage, resolve issues, receive premiums.
- Ensure daily writing of Call reports of all visitations
Educational qualifications & functional / technical skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA ( added advantage)
- A professional qualification of CIIN, NMIN, and other recognized marketing professional Institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Creative Team Leadership
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Formal presentation skills
- Information management
Relevant experience (type of experience and a minimum number of years):
- Over 8 years of experience, with at last 5 years in a marketing role and 3 years in Technical dept.
Attitude and behavioral traits:
- Stress tolerance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online