Perpetual Taste is labeled among the high-flying fast food Restaurant in Nigeria providing world-class catering services. In recent years, Perpetual Taste has bonded families and business associates with great taste fragrance, strong vitality, and exotic foods.
Job Position: Assistant Business Manager
Job Location: Ozuoba, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Assistant business managers are expected to assist managers in handling various tasks related business management.
- Supports the company by providing quality customer service and communicating with head managers and department heads to achieve a common goal.
- Must be able to organize other responsibilities assigned to the employees working for them.
- In the absence of the BM, the assistant would serve as the main person to oversee the business.
- Cash out and monitor the activities of the other team members and team supervisors or team lead as the case may be.
- Bring in new businesses for the company as well as maintaining a good relationship with the existing customers.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Supporting in financial planning and meeting revenue goals for the company.
- Coordinating and attending team meetings (PEP TALK) and collecting feedback from team members.
- Should also be able to delegate tasks to the appropriate staff at the appropriate time.
- Assisting the sales and marketing team in promoting company’s products and services.
- Ensure products and promotional materials are available and displayed appropriately and timely.
- Checking the kitchen on the usage of stock and controlling costs.
- Preparing presentations and writing and sending reports timely.
- Ensure the staff are always compliant by ensuring implementation of health, safety, and security rules.
- Solving customer issues.
- And any other task that may be assigned by the Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in fast Food or Hospitality Industry.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight.
- Understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.