Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) – Cement Industry, DCP
- Reference Id: GbokoInstrumentaion002
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Department: Instrumentation
- Reports To: HOD Instrumentation
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: Junior Engineers & Instrument Technicians
- Should have knowledge of VFD and UPS operation.
- Should have knowledge of the weighing system.
- Monitors all Instrument Load centers.
- Reports all activities in normal duty log book.
- Carry out plant improvement jobs.
- To ensure implementation and maintenance of applicable NIS ISO 9001:2008 QMS requirements in the department.
- Siemens Simatic manager step-7 PLC service
- Siemens Simatic manager step-7 PLC programming
- Field communication and networking (Profibus, Ethernet, Fiber optics, and FF)
- HMI (WINCC, WINCCFLEX, & FCS ECS)
- Basic Computer knowledge in MS Word (Powerpoint, Word & Excel) and MS Project.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Eng / B.Sc / HND qualification (ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS)
- 4 years In cement plant.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online