Fine Trading International Limited Agricultural Farmland is located at Ogii Okigwe, Imo State Nigeria. This is a newly established farmland with existing old palm trees. We are in the process of planting more new trees: Malaysian agri, coconut, plantain, banana and other vegetable crops e.g. cucumber, cabbage, pepper, etc. and we are also developing a big piggery on site.
Job Position: Assistant Farm Manager
Job Location: Ogii Okigwe, Imo
- We are looking to hire a well experienced Assistant Farm Manager, who resides locally at Ogii Okigwe. This person will have a minimum of 3 years of agronomy work experience and will help manage the entire operation of the farmland and report to the Farm Director.
- Your job will be to make sure that the farm is properly being handled and maintained on a day-to-day basis to maximize plant production
- You will be responsible for the health and high productivity of the plants and livestock
- You will maintain proper farm documentation and necessary information
- You will always protect the best interest of the company.
- You will bring to the chairman’s attention anything that’s inappropriate and deserves the chairman attention
- You will support managing vendor relationships and ensure getting the best price by collecting 3 or more quotes.
- You will help support the sales of produced goods.
- As a startup farm, you will also handle other tasks as needed as the farm progresses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- 3+ years agronomy work experience with a proven track record
- 3+ years experience reporting on expenses and revenue, managing suppliers
- No criminal background, trustworthy
- Strong passion towards agriculture who is ready to take this farmland to the next level.
Based on experience.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.