Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
Job Position: Assistant Front Office Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As Front Office Assistant Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where front office initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes ownership to deliver an effective planned guest engagement programme
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow up as required
- Experience in front office
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands on approach and lead by example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
To Be discussed.
7th May 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online