The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production, and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
- Job Position: Assistant General Manager Quality Assurance, Research & Dev
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue, Nigeria
- DCP – Operations
- To manage the Quality Assurance Department, ensuring adherence to quality targets set for both materials in-process and finished product.
- To ensure the product conforms to NIS specification.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Liaison with external regulatory agencies and auditors
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ HND or B.Sc. (Chemical Eng.)+ 21 Years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and SAP
- Organizational and planning
- Statistical analysis
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Reliable and Trustworthy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online