Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Assistant Manager, Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Tailor Trade activation concepts to regional peculiarities to grow customer base using consumer insights and Brand Performance Standards. Driving volume growth and share gain.
- Input trade strategy using feedback and insights, and trends in relations to customer and trade environment thereby strengthening RTM plans.
- Brief and execute trade marketing activities across all of our brands.
- Act as main point of contact for all trade marketing activations within assigned region.
- Measure and evaluate all trade activities upon completion.
- Identifying POSM opportunities and verifying merchandising activations.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing Sales, Social Science discipline or any related course.
- 3- 5 years cognate experience & at least 2 years in trade or customer marketing.
- Sales experience in a blue chip FMCG company is desirable.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Second to none sales and negotiation skills.
- Have project management skills.
- Have good problem-solving abilities.
- Possess solid organizational skills and a working strict timelines.
- Strong IT and numerical skills, particularly in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online