Royal Residence Lagos is owned by Design Union. It is a 5-star boutique hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos. It has a fine dining restaurant as part of its facilities.
Job Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations.
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- BSc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like hotelplus.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-wide software such as SAGE
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and Powerpoint.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.