Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with an annual group turnover in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa across a wide range of sectors including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, flour, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight, and increase local value addition.
- Job Position: Assistant Manager Mines
- Job Location: Ibese, Ogun State
- Coordination of all mines operations and perform other jobs as assigned by Deputy General Manager, Mines
- Ensuring the communication of multi-disciplinary teams
- Project execution using knowledge of Mining and Mine Planning software
- Cooperating with the Deputy General Manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issue in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling Mining Equipment by assigning what equipment to the right job specification.
- Perform any other job as assigned by the superior
- HND/B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) + 12 Years’ Experience
- Good communication skill
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Good Leadership Quality
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online