Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Assistant Production Manager
Job Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Assisting production supervisors in managing product manufacturing facilities.
- They spend time unloading and loading the products, inspecting products
- Monitoring the measurement specifications of the products.
- Coordinating and reporting day-to-day activities with the Production Manager
- Assisting in preparing production schedules and timelines
- Estimating the costs of the production process, raw materials, and other equipment
- Ensuring that the quality and company standards are met
- Coordinating with the team members to ensure the production process is completed on time
- Checking the inventory and placing orders for raw materials
- Handling any customer queries
- Addressing any production disputes and diverting the urgent ones to the Production Manager
- Creating and maintaining a report of the production status
- Assisting in hiring and training new team members
- Ensuring that all safety and health procedures are followed at all times
- Reviewing the production budget and suggesting improvement measures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in the Productionindustry as an Assistant Production Manager, Production Associate, or a similar position
- Complete knowledge of the production process, safety, and health protocols
- Familiarity with the production metrics
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated individual
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to offer good customer service
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
19th October, 2023.
How to Apply
lntrested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.