GRENIGAS Limited originally known as Greater Nigeria Development Company Ltd in 1967 went into marketing collaboration with Texaco Nigeria Limited by an MOU in which GRENIGAS was to purchase LPG (Butane) from Texaco and Market the Product by Operation of filling plants, bottling and distribution throughout Nigeria, utilizing Texaco Nigeria marketing outlets.
GRENIGAS Limited’s activities are driven by a commitment to the provision of excellent service delivery, steady product availability and affordability.
- Job Position: Assistant Sales Manager (Male)
- Job Location: Lagos
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained, articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Provide key leader support to Business Development Managers and Sales Executives, to ensure sustainable performance.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of the company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes coordinating the preparation of presentations and bids/proposals
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online