Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
Job Position: Assistant Sales Manager (ASM)
Job Location: Island, Lagos
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing primary and secondary sales.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales merchandiser of an assigned area
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out both primary and secondary sales
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 6 – 10 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas, Wholesales experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in the territory is required and for Lagos residents only.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.