Daytona 247 People’s Pharmacy and Supermarket is a leading name in the retail industry. We are the first 24/7 Supermarket and Pharmacy in Lekki Phase 1. We are Africa’s most customer focused neighborhood retail store and pharmacy. We exist for homes in need of quality and convenient retail service by providing 24/7 customer-centric retail experience both offline and online. Daytona 247 People’s Pharmacy and Supermarket provides a serene environment that encourages growth, innovation and personal development of our employee. We are a firm believer in adequate work-life balance.
Job Position: Assistant Supermarket Manager
Job Location: Lekk, Lagos
- Ensure high level of customers’ satisfaction through excellent service.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, managing employees and sales.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of managerial work experience in the retail industry.
- Must have run and manage a supermarket before.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Details and Numerical Skills.
- Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence.
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
- N200,000 monthly
- Pension, HMO, 13th Month, Breakfast and Lunch are other benefits the company provides to every staff.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.