GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
- We are looking for a Web Developer who is skilled in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting mid-size to large-scale websites and applications
- Must be able to create, understand and explain detailed specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value We are looking for an exceptional candidate with a strong work ethic and ability to work on own initiatives.
- Understanding the overarching business objectives and advising on the most appropriate campaigns material.
- Work with the brand team to devise creative and innovative campaigns in line with the overall digital marketing efforts.
- You will be responsible for all online creative assets including photography, videos, infographics, banners and social media content.
- Develop the creative campaign ideas to support the promotions to maximise conversion rates and income for the website.
- Ensure all projects that are briefed hit deadlines provided.
- Be able to provide web-ready designs for a full range of marketing communications including banners, advertisements, email shots, infographics and all other graphics for the website.
- Have knowledge of UX /UI design
- Keeping up-to-date with all the latest internet trends â€“ whether it be the explosion of mobile or integration of re-targeting marketing campaigns with social media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
You will have the following skills for this role:
- Proven Web Design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- 2 years + experience within a similar role ideally within corporates or e-commerce
- Adobe Creative Suite â€“ in particular Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Knowledge of PPC, Digital & Social Media marketing
- Ability to design across multiple channels including desktop and mobile app
- Passion for web design
- Strong background in Web design / or online marketing experience, in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in delivering web campaign graphics to engage customers and ultimately lead to increased conversions.
- You should have experience with content management systems.
- Experience with Google Website Analytics and Optimizer
- Be very organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be a good communicator and feel confident managing the team relationships.
- Show creative skills and drive a culture of continuous process improvement
- Experience using CRMs, NetSuite or equivalent online system would be advantageous.
- Must be proficient in content management systems like (CMS) WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Presta shop amongst others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.